- Hometown: Holmen, Wisconsin
- Major: History
- Campus involvement: History Club and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf: I have really enjoyed the food in the caf. There are plenty of options and a dangerous amount of desserts.
- Favorite place on campus and why: I love the Mathy Center because it is relaxing to shoot hoops or play a pick-up game with some friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: My favorite thing to do in La Crosse is walk downtown, get a bite to eat at Pickerman’s, and walk to riverside park for the afternoon.
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because I get to be surrounded by family and friends here in La Crosse. The close relationships between faculty and students allow for a great place to learn and excel.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: It is best to find a place in which you feel most comfortable and able to enjoy your time. It should feel like a home too, not just a place to take classes.
- Career aspirations: I hope to become a lawyer someday, but it would be really great to teach law somewhere too.