- Hometown: Woodbury, Minnesota
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Sophomore representative for Student Government Association (SGA), Viterbo Student Nurses Association (VSNA), Student Advisor Board (SAB), Resident Assistant, Campus MInistry, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the Caf? Favorite meal in the caf would have to be Steve's stir-fry!
- Favorite place on campus and why? Nursing building because of all the little study areas scattered throughout the building.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite thing to do in La Crosse is to hike up Hixton Forest and then go and get ice cream at the Pearl!
- Why I chose VU? I chose Viterbo because their core values were similar to mine and because of the community feel on campus.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Do not rush it. You will know when you have found your shcool, it will just feel right.