- Hometown: Woodbury, Minnesota
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Student Government Association (SGA), Viterbo Student Nurses Association (VSNA), Student Advisor Board (SAB), Resident Assistant, Campus MInistry, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the Caf: Favorite meal in the caf would have to be Steve's stir-fry!
- Favorite place on campus and why: Nursing building because of all the little study areas scattered throughout the building.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: My favorite thing to do in La Crosse is to hike up Hixton Forest and then go and get ice cream at the Pearl!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because their core values were similar to mine and because of the community feel on campus.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search: Do not rush it. You will know when you have found your shcool, it will just feel right.