- Hometown: Washington, Iowa
- Major: Music Theatre
- Campus involvement: Platinum Edition, Tonal II, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? I love when Steve makes quesadillas!
- Favorite place on campus and why? I really enjoy being in the courtyard, especially on a nice day. It is the perfect place to sit and talk, lay around, and just enjoying time out in the sun. It is very nice to see many different people in the courtyard at the same time. Really brings the students together and really shows the community feel.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I love going downtown and to the bluffs. There are a ton of restaurants and things to do down by the river, and great shops in downtown. It is fun to go hiking in the bluffs and explore the city.
- Why I chose VU: I was interested in the theatre program at Viterbo. I came to visit and fell in love with the campus and the town of La Crosse. I love the community aspect and feel of the campus. La Crosse is a beautiful area and I enjoy every bit of it.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Always ask questions! Trust yourself, you know what’s best for you.
- Career aspirations: To be a successful professional actor!