- Hometown: Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Major: Business Administration
- Campus involvement: Member of the Softball team, Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC), Enactus, National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS), Alumni Association, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why: The library study rooms. I spend a lot of time in those rooms. It is always easy to get a lot done in them with a lot of space and comfortable seating. They are easy to sign up for and use.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse: I really like going down to the river and going for a walk at Riverside park.
- Favorite meal in the cafeteria: The food in the caf is awesome. There's always something different and so may options. Pasta day without a doubt is my favorite meal! Steves pasta is to die for.
- Why I chose VU: I choose Viterbo because of the size. When I did my tour everyone was really welcoming and excited to have me. I liked the idea of being able to know my professors at a personal level and being close with many of my classmates.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search: Don’t go to school where all of your high school friends are going. You will make new friends although it is scary. Sometimes it is best to start fresh!
- Career Aspirations: To be a health care administrator at a nursing home.