- Hometown: Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Major: Business Administration
- Campus involvement: Member of the Softball team, Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC), Enactus, National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS), Alumni Association, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why? The library study rooms. I spend a lot of time in those rooms. It is always easy to get a lot done in them with a lot of space and comfortable seating. They are easy to sign up for and use.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I really like going down to the river and going for a walk at Riverside park.
- Favorite meal in the cafeteria? The food in the caf is awesome. There's always something different and so may options. Pasta day without a doubt is my favorite meal! Steves pasta is to die for.
- Why I chose VU: I choose Viterbo because of the size. When I did my tour everyone was really welcoming and excited to have me. I liked the idea of being able to know my professors at a personal level and being close with many of my classmates.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Don’t go to school where all of your high school friends are going. You will make new friends although it is scary. Sometimes it is best to start fresh!
- Career Aspirations: To be a health care administrator at a nursing home.