- Hometown: Summerfield, North Carolina
- Major: Nursing
- Campus involvement: Resident Assistant, Residence Hall Association (RHA), Viterbo Student Nurses Association (VSNA), and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? The quesadillas. Watch out for the desserts! They are to die for and are so hard to say "No" to!
- Favorite place on campus and why? Assisi Courtyard is one of my favorite places on campus. It's a great place to relax, study, or hang out with friends when it's warm and sunny.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? Downtown La Crosse is my favorite area of La Crosse. It definitely has something for everyone. It has great coffee shops, and my two favorite places: The Pearl Ice Cream Shop and All Glazed Up. It is a vibrant place that is within walking distance from the campus and to Riverside Park.
- Why did you choose VU? I chose Viterbo at first because it is well known for its dedicated and caring nursing program. I also fell in love with the small community and the genuine kindness from the students and faculty.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? For students starting their college search, always remember to keep an open mind! Look at many different colleges in the areas that you want and that have your major.
- Career Aspirations? I hope to be a nurse midwife someday.