- Hometown: Platteville, Wisconsin
- Major: Vocal Performance with a minor in Business Administration
- Campus Involvement: Platinum Edition, 9th Street Singers, Concert Choir, Treasurer of Student National Association of Teachers of Singing (SNATS), and Viterbo Voyagers.
- Favorite place on campus and why? I love spending time in the Assisi Courtyard during the fall and spring because of all the activities going on. Everyone's out relaxing or doing homework, and it's a great place to catch up with friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? I spend a lot of my down time at the coffee shop Moka, either studying or getting my caffeine fix, but usually both. I also love going down to Riverside Park, spring or winter, and walking along the river with ice cream or coffee in hand.
- Why I chose VU: When I visited Viterbo, I immediately felt welcomed and invited by all the staff and students I met. The small class sizes and one on one relationship with teachers was a big draw. As well as being a friendly place, it's a relatively affordable private school thanks to the academic scholarships that are awarded based on GPA.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Find a place that of course has the right major for you, but also fits your personality and a community you'd like to be a part of. If you're someone who loves adventure in nature or exploring restaurants and coffee shops, La Crosse and Viterbo are perfect for you. Also be aware of the type of atmosphere you want.. big campus life or smaller classroom setting... because the right atmosphere is different for everyone.