- Hometown: Cashton, Wisconsin
- Major: Elementary Education
- Campus involvement: Concert Choir, Platinum Edition, Vice President of the Eduation Club, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus is the courtyard. We spent many late nights playing volleyball and listening to music. It also is a great place to study and just relax with friends.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite place is downtown La Crosse because it has so much to offer. From amazing food places, ice cream shops, coffee places, and the atmosphere, you never run out of things to do. The Bluffs are also very neat to adventure up to!
- Why I chose VU: I chose Viterbo because when I had toured, it already felt like home. Everyone was so helpful and kind. I realized this was the kind of college I would like to attend. I also liked how I get one on one attention with my professors and you don't find that everywhere. Everyone at Viterbo truly wants to see you succeed.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? When you know you just know. I felt an immediate connection to Viterbo and am very glad that I followed my instincts.
- Additional thoughts: Get involved! Viterbo has so much to offer students. You really just have to go out and do it. I am very glad I am involved in the clubs that I am in. Enjoy the college years they’ll go by fast!