- Hometown: Hillsboro, Wisconsin
- Double Major: Business Administration and Management & Leadership
- Campus Involvement: Enactus, NSLS, Tour Guide, Freshman O'leader, and Voyager.
- Favorite meal in the caf? I can never pass up a cheeseburger on the grill. I always end up having at least one in a day.
- Favorite place on campus and why? My favorite place on campus would have to be the Einstein Bagels shop. I love to socialize with my friends before and after class. I also love to get a much needed cup of coffee during the day.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? My favorite place in La Crosse is Hixon Forest and the surrounding bluff areas. I love to be outdoors and stay active. I enjoy hiking, biking and running all the trails located so close to campus.
- Why I chose VU: I went to a small high school, so many big universities seemed intimidating. I loved the small size of Viterbo and the beautiful area it is located in. The professors are willing to take time out of their already busy schedules to work with you if you have a question too.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college search? Do not think you need to go a million miles away from home to go to college. I have realized even though I wanted to get away so bad, being less than an hour away is great. I can enjoy college while knowing my family is also close by.
- Career aspirations? I want to be an administrative director in a hospital.