- Hometown: Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
- Major: Theatre - Stage Management Minor: Art Administration
- Campus involvement: Viterbo Improv, Fine Arts Center Employee, RAW Theatre, Vu After Dark, and Voyager.
- Favorite place on campus and why? Costume Shop. I love the costume shop because there is always different projects happening and you get to learn different abilities there. Also, it is a great snack stop at the Fine Arts Center.
- Favorite place or thing to do in La Crosse? Go to the Pearl or the Root Note downtown. I love food - especially dessert! I love going to get ice cream and crepes downtown.
- Why I chose VU: When I met the Theatre Department faculty they made me feel part of the school. Their hospitality made me want to be part of Viterbo.
- Advice for prospective students conducting their college-search? Don't be afraid to ask questions. We want to make sure that we will be the right fit for you as a university, and hopefully other schools are looking for the same. If you want to know what we do on the weekends, our best stories, best thing to do on campus... just ask us! We are more than willing to share.