During your junior year, consider the following activities to make the most of your time at Viterbo:
- Talk to professionals in career fields and industries you are considering; begin professional networking.
- Visit Career Services to explore internships in your field, as well as to prepare a professional resume and practice interview skills for your internship.
- Update your profile on VHawk Job Talk. Attach your professional resume.
- Complete an internship. Consider doing a couple internships.
- Secure volunteer or part-time employment related to your career goals.
- Participate in career fairs.
- Get to know faculty in your major. Discuss your career options with them.
- Participate in department research and volunteer opportunities.
- Attend special events sponsored by the Career Services office--presentations, mock interviewing activities, and networking events.
- Investigate graduate schools, if you intend to enroll following graduation.
- Enroll in Career Planning II (UNST 310) to fine tune your career goals.
- Continue involvement in activities that augment your learning, skills, and marketability.