General Education Transfer Agreement

Except for six credits in religious studies, transfer students will be considered to have fulfilled the university’s general education requirement provided they have completed either an Associate of Arts degree from a regionally accredited college or university or an Associate of Science degree from a Viterbo-approved and regionally accredited two-year college program. (A degree from a vocational/technical school does not qualify unless the school has accredited college parallel programs.)

Apply Online

Virtual Tour 

Start Here 

Request Information Button 

Viterbo Buzz Button 

Visit Us 


Facebook icon    Twitter icon    Rss icon    Linkedin icon    YouTube icon    Viterbo Buzz icon   Flickr icon