Transfer Student Admission Information
Welcome to Viterbo University
Thank you for your interest in our Transfer Admission Process. At Viterbo, we stress the importance of our five core values; Contemplation, Hospitality, Integrity, Stewardship, and Service. During your experience, we will stand by these values to make your transition into our community a successful one.
In addition to our core values, we have four institutional priorities. Academic Distinction concentrates on our over 50 undergraduate majors and wonderful on-campus facilities. Catholic and Franciscan Identify focuses on the history of our university and welcoming students of all faiths. Affordability, Access, and Success relates to 97% of our students who receive financial aid. We also enjoy a 98% job placement rate for more than the past decade. Enrollment Growth increases opportunities for students and the community to experience a personalized, values-centered living, learning, and working environment.
We look forward to working with you and please seek us out to help with anything related to the admission process or our academic programs. Go V-Hawks!
- How to Apply
- Paper Application ($25 Fee)
- See admission requirements, credit policy, core curriculum waivers, military credits, etc., in the undergraduate catalog.
- Meet your admission counselor
- Request official copy of high school transcript or GED/HSED.
- Must be sent directly from your high school to Viterbo University.
- Send copy of ACT scores (required for music theatre, nursing, nutrition/dietetics, and theatre majors)
- Your high school may be able to include this with your high school transcript.
- Request official copy of transcripts from ALL colleges attended
- Contact the registrar’s office at your previously attended college(s).
- Must be sent directly from the college to Viterbo University
**Hand-carried copies of high school transcripts or post-secondary transcripts are NOT accepted.**
- File the FAFSA online by March 15
- School code for FAFSA: 003911
- For an estimate of your financial aid, see our Transfer Net Price Calculator
- Transfer Academic Scholarship
- Fill out and return our Viterbo Financial Aid Form
- This form is required to receive a financial aid award from Viterbo University
You must complete the steps above in order to complete the following steps:
Pay tuition and housing deposit (if applicable) - $100 Each
New Transfer Student Transition and Registration (STAR)
For Fall 2014:
Thursday, May 15
Thursday, June 26
Thursday, August 21
More information regarding STAR and how to sign up will be mailed to you soon.
Additional Transfer Student Links
Transfer Counselor Travel Schedule
Jack and Rosanne Glendenning Scholarship
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Western Technical College Transfer Business Scholarship
Madison Area Technical College
Northcentral Technical College
Rochester Community and Technical College
Southeast Technical College-Minnesota
University of Wisconsin Colleges
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
University of Wisconsin-Madison
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
University of Wisconsin-Parkside
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
University of Wisconsin-River Falls
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
University of Wisconsin-Stout
University of Wisconsin-Superior
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Western Technical College
Winona State University
Viterbo University Admission Office
900 Viterbo Dr La Crosse, WI 54601
T: 608-796-3010 or 800-VITERBO (800-848-3726)