Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Five competitive scholarships are awarded to transfer students who are admitted to Viterbo University. Scholarships are awarded on a first come - first served basis and are in addition to any other scholarships awarded by Viterbo University. To apply, download the application or click here.
Award Criteria $2,000
- Selection and notification of the winners will be made on or before June 1st.
Recipient must be admitted to Viterbo as a full-time transfer student from a two-year college and enroll in one of Viterbo’s traditional undergraduate majors.
- Student must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa and provide proof of membership
- Student must have a 3.00 cumulative transfer GPA
- Separate application required
- Awards will be made for each academic year and are non-renewable.