Give back to your community just like Dr. King! Serving your community is easy. Here is what you need to do.
1. Go to VolunteerSpot to sign up.
2. To enter the site, enter your email address.
3. Click on the clipboard to review the volunteer sites, times, directions, and activities.
4. Sign up for an activity and time slot that will work for you by clicking on the "sign up here!"
5. On Monday, January 21, report to the service site that you signed up for and SERVE!
Note: you are responsible and liable for your own transportation to and from the service site.
Service Sites and Opportunities (more coming soon)
All volunteer opportunities are one hour shifts. Feel free to sign up to serve longer than one hour!
|Place of Grace
||Bowling with Riverfront, Inc.
Contact Kari Reyburn in Campus Activities or Denise Lorenz in Community Engagement with questions!
Schedule of other MLK Day Activities:
|11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
|Taste the Civil Rights Movement - enjoy lunch in The Caf. $7.25 for non-meal plan diners.
|Catholic Mass and Prayer Service, San Damiano
|Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Celebration - musical and
theatrical performances, presentation by Dr. Andre Johnson of the
Memphis Theological Seminary, and other celebrations. Fine Arts Center