The Dahl School of Business offers a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in accounting. Many accounting majors choose our4+1 BBA/MBA program, which allows students to complete a BBA and an MBA in five years and provides the 150 credits needed to sit for the CPA exam. Unlike most accounting programs, our accounting curriculum stresses ethical decision making, corporate social responsibility, and communication skills.
Accounting is often called the language of business. Accountants generate information about an organization's resources, the sources of those resources, and how effectively the resources have been used. The accountant prepares and interprets this information and, thus, is an important member of the leadership team of any organization. Accounting majors receive strong preparation for careers in private businesses, government organizations, and public accounting firms.
The Dahl School of Business is your connection to more. We are committed to connecting you to:
- Your future career: 100 percent of last year's (Dec 2013 and May 2014) accounting majors found jobs in their field of study
- The business community: exciting internships, practicums, and study abroad; We will guarantee each accounting student a paid internship!!
- Your professional network: 20,000+ influential, successful alumni supporting students before and after graduation
- The Viterbo community: expert faculty providing professional preparation integrating theory, practice, and character-building
- To a great experience: Located in a great college town - La Crosse, WI