Accepted Student Day
Saturday, April 7, 2018 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Students who have been admitted to Viterbo University for fall 2018 are invited to attend Accepted Student Day
This day has been designed with you in mind! We invite you and your family to spend the day at Viterbo learning about the university experience and connecting with future classmates.
Accepted Student Day Highlights
- Meet future classmates
- Hear from President Glena Temple and senior administrators
- Connect with professors and academic departments
- Tour campus including in-depth residence life tours
- Celebrate and mingle at an ice cream social
- Join us for a special luncheon with faculty and current students
- Connect with current students and learn about clubs and extra curricular activities
- Tour the historic Maria Angelorum Chapel
- Learn about internships, study abroad, undergraduate research, and many other opportunities
- Take a trolley tour of beautiful La Crosse (optional)
- Meet individually with financial aid representatives*
- Complete your dance placement requirement for all Theatre and Music Theatre majors, and those interested in minoring in Dance
- Attend Platinum Edition Celebration show, Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. Limited complimentary tickets available
*Several financial aid representatives will be available for a limited number of 15-minute appointments if you have specific questions regarding your financial aid application or award. You may also visit the financial aid office without an appointment to drop off documents requested by the financial aid office, or if you have general questions about the financial aid process.
If you have any questions regarding financial aid, you are encouraged to contact the financial aid office at any time prior to, or after, April 7, 2018. You may call 608.796.3900 or email email@example.com with any questions, or email FinancialAid@viterbo.edu to set up an appointment to meet with a financial aid representative.
Congratulations and welcome to Viterbo University!
Morning check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Fine Arts Center.