Viterbo University’s website and many of our communication systems such as email and telephone services will be unavailable for parts of Saturday, July 26. In case of emergencies please email

WI Early Childhood 70-777

Header Image

How do I apply for my license?

When a student has successfully completed all licensure requirements he/she is eligible to apply for a license from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. 

To apply, students must complete the on-line license application process at the DPI  website: .

If you have questions about Viterbo University's graduate program leading to the Wisconsin Early Childhood (70-777) license, please contact Ruth Badciong, Wisconsin Graduate ECE Program Specialist at (608)796-3388 or .

Site Name