12/22/2014 11:27:51 AM::This is a test of the Viterbo alert system. this is only a test.

Viterbo University’s website and many of our communication systems such as email and telephone services will be unavailable for parts of Saturday, July 26. In case of emergencies please email viterbohelpdesk@gmail.com

Academic Advising

Header Image

Student Information

How do I change my major or minor?
A student who wants to change a major or add, change, or delete a minor will need to complete a Request to Add/Change/Drop a Major or Change Catalogs form (pdf) or a Request to Add/Drop a Minor form (pdf). For instructions on how to complete these forms, see Changing a major or minor.

Where can I find the latest Core Curriculum information?
In the University Undergraduate Catalog.

How can I find out who my advisor is?
Contact the Academic Advising Coordinator, Lisa Konkel, at 608-796-3467, lmkonkel@viterbo.edu or Murphy Center 333.

Student Advising Frequently Asked Questions
The answers to many frequently asked questions can be found here (pdf).

Still have questions?
Contact Lisa Konkel, Academic Advising Coordinator, at 608-796-3467 or lmkonkel@viterbo.edu or visit Murphy Center 333.

Site Name