Welcome to Viterbo University. We are committed to our mission of preparing students for faithful service and ethical leadership. Thank you for joining our community and supporting the educational needs of our students.
- Adjunct Welcome Video
- Mission, Vision, and Identity
- History and Catholic Identity
- Meet the President
Resources and Services
There are a variety of resources available to you as an adjunct faculty member at Viterbo. If you have questions about these resources and cannot contact the office in question, please contact Carolyn Hanoski in the VPAA office at email@example.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adjunct faculty handbook– Lists key responsibilities of adjunct faculty and information about academic policies.
- IIT Help Desk – For help with computer and email access.
- Instructional Support Services – For help with Moodle functions and course design.
- Academic Calendar and Final Exam Schedule
- Curriculum Vitae Template - Please use this template or comparable when requested to submit a CV.
- Adjunct Orientation Series. View past session recordings at http://bit.ly/VUAdjunctOrient. Topics include the following:
- Getting Started: All about Viterbo
- Viterbo Tools and Technologies
- Introduction to Moodle
- Teaching-related webinars:
- Effective Online Discussions
- Online Social Presence
- Rubrics and Marking Guides
- The Importance of Feedback in an Online Course
- Active Learning Strategies
- Adjunct Representatives. Melissa Collum (email@example.com) and Kelly Samuels (firstname.lastname@example.org) are the current adjunct representatives on the Faculty Council. If you have any concerns or comments, feel free to contact them.
Student Support Resources
- Academic Resources – Links to a variety of services and resources for students.