Academic Advising

academic advising

Handbook - Summer School


  • A Transfer Course Approval must be obtained from the registrar's office. This is an assurance that Viterbo will accept the credits taken at another campus as transfer credits and it provides information helpful in planning academic progress.
  • The student must request that an official transcript of these credits be sent to the registrar's office at Viterbo. A grade of C or better is required for a course to transfer to Viterbo.
  • The co-operative arrangement with UW-La Crosse is not operative during the summer session.