Handbook - A Student is
- the most important person on the campus. Without students there would be no need for the institution.
- not a cold enrollment statistic but a flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own.
- not someone to be tolerated so that we can do our thing. They are our thing.
- not dependent on us. Rather, we are dependent on them.
- not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them. They are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.