Academic Advising

academic advising

Handbook - Request to Change Catalog but not a Major


Students remain in the same catalog as when they entered Viterbo and follow the program of study, policies and procedures as outlined in that catalog. Students do not automatically  move to a new catalog when one is published. The Request to Add/Change/Drop a Major or Change Catalogs form is used by a student when the change to a new catalog would be beneficial to the student for the program of study. It is also important to keep in mind that a student can follow only one and the same catalog for both a major or double major and a minor. The Request to Add/Change/Drop a Major or Change Catalogs form is also available in the Student Help Office, the Registrar's Office or from the Academic Advising Coordinator.