Academic Advising

academic advising

Handbook - Declare a Minor

Students are not required to declare a minor unless specified for a given major. Students may chose one or more minors from the approved list in the University Undergraduate Catalog and complete the Request to Add/Drop a Minor form. The form may also be obtained from the Student Help Office, the Registrar's Office or the Academic Advising Coordinator. The requirements for a minor are listed by each department in the respective catalog. In a student's choice of a minor, the student must follow one and the same catalog along with the major.