Academic Advising

academic advising

Handbook - Advanced Placement

Viterbo participates in the Advanced Placement Program whereby high school students may enroll in advanced high school courses and receive college credit.  The student must not only complete the AP course in high school but must also achieve a prescribed high enough score and on the final standardized test administered at the high school before college credit is given (a list of approved courses is available in the Registrar's Office).

These students need to have official transcripts sent directly from College Board/AP Exams to our registrar. A high school transcript alone will not suffice.

College Board/AP Exams
P.O. Box 6671
Princeton, NJ 08541-6671