Academic Advising

academic advising

Handbook - Adding a Double Major or Second Degree


See the University Undergraduate Catalog for specifics. The Request to Add/Change/Drop a Major or Change Catalogs form must be completed by the student. The form is also available from the Student Help Office, the Registrar's Office or the Academic Advising Coordinator.