Handbook - Academic Advising Evaluations
The inventory was first used in 1998. The next scheduled assessment will take place in Spring, 2013. The latest Composite Profiles cam be viewed online:
- Academic Advising Perception Inventory Composite Spring 2011
- Center for Adult Learning Academic Advising Perceptin Inventory Composite Spring 2011
- Academic Advising Perception Inveotyr Composite Profile Spring 2007
- Academic Advising Perception Inventory Analysis Spring 2007
- School of Adult Learning Academic Advising Perception Inventory Composite Profile Spring 2007
- School of Adult Learning Academic Advising Perception Inventory Analysis Spring 2007
The results of the survey are reviewed by the Academic Advising Coordinator with a summary analysis shared with the Viterbo community including the students. The individual advisor results are shared with the School Dean and Department Chair and then to the respective advisor prior to the beginning of the new academic year.
A summary profile for each advisor will also be included in that person's official professional file at Viterbo unless this was the advisor's first year advising at Viterbo. It is expected that each full-time faculty member function as an academic advisor and this is to be considered as part of the review process for promotion and tenure.
Other Viterbo professional personnel also function as academic advisors. The results of the survey for these advisors are likewise placed in their professional file and are to be included as part of the annual evaluation process with their supervisor.