Academic Advising


  • Change of schedule forms are available from the Registrar (Murphy Center 204) or the Center for Student Success (Murphy Center 337).
  • Application for Grade Forgiveness
    Students who reenter Viterbo University after a minimum of two years absence from Viterbo may apply for grade forgiveness of previous course work at Viterbo.