12/22/2014 11:27:51 AM::This is a test of the Viterbo alert system. this is only a test.

Viterbo University’s website and many of our communication systems such as email and telephone services will be unavailable for parts of Saturday, July 26. In case of emergencies please email viterbohelpdesk@gmail.com

Header Image

Earning College Credits

We have a generous transfer credit policy. Contact an advisor at adultlearning@viterbo.edu for a free evaluation of your transfer credits.

Other ways to earn academic credit

You may be eligible to earn Credit for Prior Learning – Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) is a process where you demonstrate your knowledge by developing a portfolio.

You may earn credit through CLEP or Challenge Exams – Viterbo University accepts up to 30 credits through CLEP, Challenge Exams, or DANTES. If you have successfully tested and earned these credits already then have a record of your test scores sent directly to Viterbo University. Once the scores have been received from the test center they can be applied to your record here.

You may earn academic credit for military experience – If you have been or are a member of the military then you can apply your earned credit by having a copy of your official ACE transcript sent directly to Viterbo University. Viterbo will transfer up to 45 ACE credits. 

All policies and processes related to credit can be found in the Undergraduate Catalog.

Site Name