Transfer Student Registration Information
Not a Transfer Student? See the Freshman Student Registration page.
Fall 2015 Registration Date To Be Announced
Criteria To Register For Courses:
- Student MUST be Accepted for Admission
- Student MUST have an Official Credit Evaluation Completed by the Registrar's Office
- Student MUST Schedule Registration Appointment with Admission Counselor No Earlier Than Two Weeks After Official Commitment to Attend Viterbo University
- Student MUST make $100 Tuition Deposit or $200 Tuition/Housing Deposit
(Full-Time Students Only) Prior to Scheduling Registration Appointment
Click Here to Pay Online Enrollment Deposits
Click Here for Online Housing Contract
Sign up to officially commit to attending Viterbo University
Required Student Enrollment Forms:
Additional Links of Interest:
- All students must request an official final copy of their transcripts from their currently enrolled college, university, or high school be mailed directly to the Admission Office at Viterbo University. Please feel free to use our Request for Official Transcript Form (PDF).