Freshman Admission Information
You are considered a freshman if you are entering college for the
first time or you are a student who graduated from high school in the
spring prior to your intended date of entry at Viterbo, but you may have
already taken college courses at another institution.
You are encouraged to begin the application process at the beginning of your senior year of high school.
How to Apply
- Fill out an online application.
- Provide a valid email address that you check regularly. If admitted, you will receive an email with information on how to access your VU email account. All further information (financial aid, registration, etc.) will be sent to your VU email.
- Request to have your official high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores sent to Viterbo University Admission Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Viterbo's school codes: ACT: 4662 / SAT: 1878
- If you haven't taken the ACT/SAT, let us know firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3010.
- Have a question? Contact your Admission Counselor.
Request more information.